Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Camp Drama

Kids are finally out of school and now it's time to figure out what to do to keep them busy through the summer.  I really don't want to have them playing video games all summer long and wanting them to get out of the house more often.  I know that Bella is going to be tagging along with me around the house and in the garden but the boys just want to sit in the house and play on their Playstation.
I started looking around for some good summer camps in the area, but can't make up my mind.  Perhaps with Father's day coming up, perhaps my husband may take the boys fishing so I can figure this out.
I know usually I just want to go on how I get cheap vacations throughout the country, but I'd really like some input here.  Perhaps it will help me decide where we can take our next vacation.  So if you are reading this, can you please leave me a message. At the end of the Summer, I'd like to recap on the top Summer Camps in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment